- What we teach is much more relevant for real software careers.
- At Zoho, we look for skillsets and abilities more than for paper credentials
- We do not charge our students any fees.
- Instead, we pay a stipend - starting at Rs 10,000 /month - throughout the course of study.
- After the successful completion of the course, you are automatically inducted as an employee into Zoho Corporation, a world leader in cloud-based software products.
DID YOU KNOW?
of Zoho Corp's workforce does not
have a college degree
HOW DO WE WORK?
"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
How credible is Zoho Schools?
ZS has been operating for more than 17 years with 1400+ graduates overall, comprising 10% of Zoho's employee count.
What will Zoho Schools teach me?
You will be taught hands-on software engineering, relevant English communication skills, and helpful mathematical concepts.
What should my basic qualification be?
Your age should be within the range
of 17 to 20. You should not have any academic qualification higher than Class 12 or 10+3 diploma.
Hope you're staying
safe and doing well!
Are you ready,
Class of 2024?
We are opening our
gates for Applications
for the upcoming
Keep calm and
gear up for tomorrow’s
Way back in 2004, curiosity had us running a poll at Zoho to find out,
How useful and relevant do you find the 'education' you received at college to your current job?
How it all started...
And so, we realised that almost all learning that was really useful for work, was learnt while on the job!
What do we do at
Zoho Schools that typical colleges don't?
(and perhaps can't)
Practical exposure to actual work.
Dynamic syllabus structure.
Expert teachers who are active practitioners too.
Stipend during training period.
Opportunity to learn and work with IT professionals.
Focus on comm. skills, not plain old grammar.
High speed internet,
Assessments adopt open-book, group-projects approach.
The Alumni at Zoho Say
© Copyright 2022 ZS. All rights reserved